The most critical thing to remember when purchasing/packing boxes is the heavier the item the smaller the box you will need. If you can remember this one simple rule packing yourself will be easy and safe.
1) Small boxes, also known as 1.5 cartons, are used for heavy or dense items including books, canned goods, small appliances and hand/power tools.
2) Medium boxes, also known as 3/0 cartons, are general purpose boxes that are typically used for toys, pots and pans, ect.
3) Large boxes, as known as 4.5 and 6 cartons, are used for light weight items such as lamp shades, pillows and bedding.
4) Dishpacks are specially made for transporting any dishes that might be in your kitchen. These are also available with cell dividers that make it easier to pack glassware.
5) Wardrobes are used for transporting your clothes, they are equipped with a bar so your clothes stay free of holes and wrinkles while you move.
What planning your move? Take advantage of our Exclusive Offer, FREE Boxes with your move with Hedberg Moving Solutions. Visit our website www.hedbergmoving.com to schedule your Free in-home estimate today!